Although, things will get easier if you buy a best lawn mower battery for your small lawn mower. In this high-tech era, you will find millions of lawn mower batteries. However, this variety will create confusion for you if you are not good at recognizing the right battery for lawn mower. Do not worry! This article will guide you in getting the best battery for your lawn mower.
Having a beautiful house with lush green lawn is the dream of every person. For this purpose, people buy a mower for trimming the grass routinely. In the previous era, it was very difficult to mow the garden with manually operated machines but now technology is providing many user-friendly products. Today, you will find the rechargeable fmower in every home with a garden because of best lawn mower battery, thereby, it is environmentally friendly. However, sometimes you cannot mow the entire garden with a single charged battery and you need to recharge the battery in between. This things extend the time for mowing the field.
Top Notch Lawn Mower Battery [Comparison]
- 1 Top Notch Lawn Mower Battery [Comparison]
- 1.1 1. GreenWorks 20 Volt 2.Amp Lithium Ion Battery
- 1.2 2. EGO 56 Volt 4.0 Ah Power Lawn Mower Battery
- 1.3 3. Toro 12 Volt Lawn Mower Battery
- 1.4 4. WORX 24 Volt 5.0 Ah Lawn Mower Battery
- 1.5 5. Original Sears Craftsman Husqvarna BATTERY
- 2 How to Choose the Best Lawn Mower Battery
- 3 Bottom Line
Today, battery lawn mower is the best option as it bridges the gap between the plug-in and petrol designs. They are quite cheaper and environmentally friendly items. However, the battery sometimes get weak and you need to charge it repeatedly to complete the mowing process. There are many kinds of batteries available in the market. You have to buy the appropriate battery for lawn mower as it is the heart of your machine. The following best lawn mower battery review will help you get one best for your mower. More than that it also enhance the efficiency of your machine.
1. GreenWorks 20 Volt 2.Amp Lithium Ion Battery
If you are looking for the best battery for your mower then GreenWorks Lithium lawn mower battery is an ideal option for you. This long working time greenworks lawn mower battery will save your time and energy. The exclusive features of this battery bring it to the limelight. You will came to know about its amazing properties in this review:
- The GreenWorks Lithium Ion Battery is a 2 AH lithium ion battery
- Very nice lime green color
- Power level indicators alert the user when there is a need to charge the battery
- It is 20 volt battery
- The weighs about 12.8 ounces
- This battery is compatible with the 20 volt GreenWorks tools
- It comes with 5 x 3.7 x 2.5 inches dimension
- This battery charges in 45 minutes
- It involves one battery system for different tools
- The GreenWorks lawn mower Battery is extremely light in weight
- It can easily carry from one place to other
- Quick charges in a very short period of time
- No power fade feature of this battery indicates that it is a longer lasting battery
- It provide a reliable performance
- This battery comes with a variety of safety features
- It is best for keeping the environment clean as it does not emit carbon
- The GreenWorks lawn mower battery comes with a very short period of warranty
- It is a very expensive battery
2. EGO 56 Volt 4.0 Ah Power Lawn Mower Battery
Spring season is around and you want to beautify your lawn so you will repeatedly trim the grass. But what if your mower stops working due to the older battery? Well, you need a brand new battery which is compatible with your machine. The EGO Power lawn mower battery will reduce your burden of charging the battery frequently as its charging time is less while its discharging time is quite large. This lightweight EGO lawn mower battery makes work more efficiently. This review will enlighten you about the features, pros and cons of the EGO Power mower battery.
- The EGO Power mower battery is a 4 Ah lithium Ion battery
- It is a 56 volt battery
- This ego mower battery allow you to mow the garden for about 45 minutes
- It charges in about 30 minutes with a rapid charger
- 80 minutes with the standard charger
- The fuel gauge display how much power is left in the battery
- It is designed for all EGO power equipment
- The EGO Power battery comes in an innovative design
- This battery is very light in weight and is easy to start
- It comes with a management system that protects the battery from rusting and other harmful elements
- This battery is constructed with weather resistant properties
- Produce 40 percent more power than the leading 40 volt battery
- It holds charge for a very long time span
- Eeasy to push even through the long and hard weeds
- It is a highly reliable battery for your mower
- This battery is very expensive
3. Toro 12 Volt Lawn Mower Battery
Technology is making everything easier for people. When people buy a mower then he will need many accessories too like a lawn mower battery or a cover. A spare battery is crucial for your mower. However, it is difficult to get a compatible and appropriate battery. This Replacement part is ideal for your Toro mower. 12 volt lawn mower battery comes with many amazing features. You will get to know about this battery by reading its review and you will stunned with its properties. Although, toro lawn mower battery is somewhat as compare to some brands’ battery.
- This is a 12 volt lawn mower battery
- Compatible for battery for Toro mower
- It has a capacity of 3 Ah
- The weighs approximately 2.9 pounds
- It comes with 5.3 x 2.4 x 2.6 inches dimensions
- Can charges in about 15 minutes.
- Battery works for longer period of time
- Battery is extremely light in weight so it is easy to travel
- It is ideal for size of Toro models
- This battery does not need any connector modifications or changes
- It comes in a very unique design
- The charging time have difference other than
- It comes at an affordable rates
- This battery is not an exact replica of the original battery
- It is not powerful and strong battery
4. WORX 24 Volt 5.0 Ah Lawn Mower Battery
Worx lawn mower battery is an ideal option for your mower if you want a comfortable and easy to use battery. Battery is the core part of a mower so it should be the best one to enhance the efficiency of your mower. This compact size lawn mower battery is convenient to remove from a mower. It will amaze you with its enticing features. Here you will get to know thoroughly about the Worx lawn mower battery.
- The Worx battery is a 24 volt lead acid battery
- It is an ideal for the models WG783, WG782 and WG775
- 5 Ampere hour battery
- The indicator shows how much charge is left
- It is backed up by a 30 day guarantee
- The weighs approximately 8.1 pounds
- It comes with 6.8 x 5 x 6.8 inches dimensions
- The Worx battery is easy to handle and carry
- It comes in a lightweight design
- Convenient to remove for charging the battery separately
- The power test indicator allow you the level of charge in the battery
- The Worx battery price is a bit higher side
5. Original Sears Craftsman Husqvarna BATTERY
Are you looking for the best price battery for lawn mower? If yes then consider the Original Sears lawn mower battery. This high quality sear mower battery will help in mowing your garden efficiently as it runs for a longer time. Customers always rate its performance on the top rank. This pocket friendly craftsman riding lawn mower battery lies among the best batteries due to its exclusive features and lightweight nature. You just need to charge it for few minutes and it will work for hours.
Normally, people are looking for riding lawn mower battery, then original sears battery would specially good for you. Moreover, it is fit for craftsman lawn mower batter as husqvarna lawn mower battery. Though, this review will educate you about its features, pros and cons.
- The Original Sears Craftsman Husqvarna Battery comes with OEM original parts
- It weighs approximately 3.4 pounds
- It comes with 5.9 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches dimension
- The Original Sears Craftsman Husqvarna Battery easier to move and use
- It is easy to install
- You will find sear mower battery on affordable rate in the market
- Highly reliable mower battery
- It is exactly similar to the original battery
- Every customer consider it perfect for a Craftsman walk behind mower
- It allow you to mow the ½ acre land with tall grass
- The Original Sears Craftsman Husqvarna Battery does not fit well to the mower
How to Choose the Best Lawn Mower Battery
Choosing the best lawn mower battery is not less than a rocket science. There are certain clues which are helpful in getting the right battery for your mower. The following points will take you to the appropriate battery for your lawn mower.
Voltage of a Battery
The voltage rating indicates how much the current can flow through the battery at a particular time period. Almost all of the best lawn mower batteries has 12 voltage, as are most automotive batteries. You can find the batteries with higher voltage as well such as 35 or 40 volts. But these high voltage batteries are made for electric mowers. Therefore, these battery cannot be used with riding mowers. If you have a riding mower then prefer the low voltage batteries. So, riding lawn mower battery choice is important after considering the voltage.
Battery with Warranty
Warranty of any product is always the indication of the best quality item. You can trust the battery with many years of warranty. Many manufacturers try to gain the trust of the people by enhancing the time span of the warranty. So always prefer a lawn mower battery with at least 1 year of warranty.
Material of the Battery
Today, most of the batteries are made with metal plates which are submerged in the solution of sulfuric acid. However, the conventional batteries have lead plates impregnated with antimony. Those antimony batteries inclined to lose charge in a short time period even when not in use. Though, antimony plates also cause corrosion of the entire battery. The latest riding lawn mower batteries are made with calcium plates. Therefore, it reduces the issues with corrosion and self-discharge. These batteries are less susceptible to damage from impact and vibration. Gel cell and absorbed glass mat batteries reduce the quantity of acid in the battery, so the battery will lasts for a longer period of time.
Size of the Battery
Batteries are classified into different models by their size. The Battery Council International give individual size categories of the battery a “group number”. Most of the batteries for the riding mowers are categorized as group U1 batteries. These batteries are about 7.25 inches high, 8.3 inches long, and 5.1 inches wide. Moreover, the batteries are also categorized on the basis of position of the positive terminal. The positive terminal of the U1R batteries is present on the right side while U1 has this terminal on the left side. This category is significant as it prevents the battery from connecting to the wrong terminal. You should always check the terminal position of the old battery before buying the new one as it will assist you in getting the right battery for lawn mower.
Cold Cranking Amps of Battery
Moreover, all the batteries are also classified on the basis of the cold cranking amps which they produce. Cold Cranking Amps rating indicates how much current a battery can produce in 30 seconds of time at zero degrees Fahrenheit. You might not know that the higher the Cold Cranking Amps, the more power the battery can deliver at lower temperatures. You can never use your mower in lower temperatures so this CCA rating will give you a good idea about how the battery will work on chilly days.
Finally, we say that if you have a mower then you definitely needs the best lawn mower battery . Without a spare battery, you may feel trapped when your mower stops working due to the dead battery. Fortunately, this guide will help you in finding the appropriate replacement for your dead battery. You can choose the lawn mower battery with the desired features from the above 5 best batteries.