Why Pressure Washer Buyer Guide? When a person roams around the mall for getting the right product, he usually gets confused. The reason for this perplexity is the market which is loaded with millions items. Although, looking for the new pressure is a quite challenging task. Different models of best pressure washer vary slightly, but the basic concepts are same. Electric power washers come with a wide range of application from washing down the car to stripping off the paint from walls. The best power washers are the need of every house for blasting things cleaned with the pressurized water jets. Efficient outdoor cleaning can only achieve with a pressure washer. Dust, dirt, stains, salt, moss, debris, and grease can blast away.
Choosing the correct model becomes easier with a Pressure Washer Buyer Guide. This guide will help in getting the best results from a pressure washer, so it is worth taking the time to read the pressure washer guide and know about the desired features.
What is Pressure Washer?
The power washer or the pressure washer is a device powered by a motor that drives water at a higher pressure to remove grime, dirt, stains as well as dust from outdoor areas like windows, vehicles, wood fences, decks, and other areas around the house. Cleaning the house manually with a bucket or a garden house was the toughest job, but pressure washers have made it the most enjoying and easier task. Now, the cleaning process is completed in just a fraction of the time. The washer machines comes with hundreds of benefits.
Top 5 Best Electric Pressure Washer [Comparisons]
When you decide to get into the realm of electric washers, then you have to know the details of a product. Checklist with the best electric washer will be helpful for a person who wants to get the power washer. Technology discovered the electric pressure washers to make the cleaning process easier. Such power washers do not run on fuel. Instead, they are powered by electricity. These silent operators work on most household chores.
Different models of electric pressure washers come with different enticing features. Some work well on smaller items while other does well with huge projects. Therefore, you can choose the desired machine, if you know its features, pros and cons well. Here, you can see the different types of top-rated, best-selling or the expert choice in the electric realm. Find the right electric pressure washer based on the desired features.
Best Electric Pressure Washer Reviews
#1. Karcher Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel & Detergent Tank, 2000 PSI, 1.4 GPM
Unique and update product is always the demand of the world. Karcher, the established produce of quality cleaning supplies, meet the demands of the world. Karcher electric pressure washer has lots of unique features that bring it at the top of competition. It fulfills the demands of every house. No matter if a person lives in a house with a lawn, in an apartment or even in a condominium, this machine is the solution for all the challenging cleaning jobs.
- Karcher electric pressure washer comes with Vario Spray Wand, Trigger Gun, Dirt blaster spray wand, and an accessory storage bay
- Vario Power Spray (VPS) wand switch automatically from detergent to a high pressure spray
- DIrtblaster spray wand improve the cleaning power up to 80%
- This power washer is best for residential usage
- Karcher washer patented as well as non-corrosive N-Cor Pump
- It comes with 1 year warranty
- User friendly washer
- Light in weight which can move comfortably
- The noiseless motor of Karcher does not frustrate or irritate people
- It does not need any tinkering to operate
- This washer handles everything that a homeowner could dream of
- It is an affordable machine as compare to others
- Delivers a power of 2000 PSI for more than 3 minutes and never overheats
- It cleans the surface with detergent though washes away the detergent with a high pressure wand
- It comes with a vertical design so it sometimes loses balance
- Less durable because of its plastic components
#2. Annovi Reverberi Electric Pressure Washer Nozzles, Spray Gun, Wand, Detergent Bottle & Hose
It is the time to say goodbye to the endless effort of scrubbing that could take your entire day to clean small patch. Some areas are easy to clean while others need laborious rubbing. The magical solution is now provided with the help of Annovi Reverberi Electric Pressure Washer. Using such electric washer will limit your effort of cleaning or scrubbing. Annovi washer will save your time while making the work less tiresome.
- It has 30-inch high pressure hose
- The spray gun has a zinc steel lance
- It comes with many nozzles
- Integrated with 28 oz detergent tank
- It has Total Stop System which automatically shuts off the system
- Annovi Reverberi electric washer is for light duty applications
- Its cleaning attachment includes 2 different washer wands
- Professional style gun
- 14 oz. detergent bottle
- 2 high pressure quick change wands
- 20 foot high pressure hose with variable nozzles
- It has auto-resent module with 35-inch of power cord
- 5.5 Inch wheels makes the portability easier
- It comes with adjustable spray lance and turbo lance
- Motor generates the power of 1.5-GPM and 1900 psi
- It comes with 1 year warranty
- It is quite easy to handle
- Performs quick cleaning jobs of patios, decks, siding, outdoor furniture, driveways, cars, trucks, and many more
- Environmentally friendly machine as it conserves water to a larger amount
- It is easy to assemble
- The weighs is 27 pounds makes it comfortable to move
- Multiple attachments come with its package is useful for all sorts of cleaning processes
- Sometimes, the plastic hose adopter leaks
- Using the hose reel is usually hard
#3. Snow Joe Electric Pressure Washer SPX3000 14.5-Amp
Many products in the market are not useful for doing cleaning chores. These products consumes lots of energy and time for scrubbing the surface correctly. Some surfaces are easily cleaned while others have smudge that are hard to remove. If this issue continuously prevails, then you definitely needs Snow Joe Electric Pressure Washer.
- Motor generates up to 2030 psi and 1.76 GPM
- Stop system automatically shuts off the system when the trigger is not engaged to prolong the life of pump
- It has two removable detergent tanks that stores different detergents simultaneously
- Comfortable wand holder
- It has a 35-foot power cord for cleaning up the far off places from a single power point
- 34 inch long extension spray wand
- It weighs 31 pounds
- Company offers 2 years warranty
- It is light in weight which makes it easily portable
- The long extension cords allow access to far off areas
- Its unique detergent selection allows you to use the cleaning agents accordingly
- It comes with extra large wheels
- Produces almost negligible noise
- There is no poisonous exhaust smoke which might be threatening for health
- With certain attachments, it makes the cleaning more enjoyable
- It is build with a tough plastic material which makes it highly durable
- The nozzles are easy to change thus the machine works efficiently
- Sometimes it becomes hard to clean larger areas with small nozzles
- Extra care is required when affixing the metal pipe with the plastic fitting
- Cross threading can cause serious damage to the plastic body of the system
#4. GreenWorks Electric Pressure Washer 13 amp 1500 PSI 1.2 GPM
Now the world do not have to fret out about the greasy stains on the driveway or porch. Leave the cleaning of such stubborn blots to the Greenworks electric pressure washer. This persistent dirt need to be washed under high pressure thus Greenwork washer is the best solution to all such cleaning jobs. The safety features enable you to do the cleaning job safely yet correctly.
- The motor provides a power of 1500 watts
- It has an adjustable wand
- The water flow rate is approximately 1.2 GPM
- It has 25 and 40 degree nozzle
- The hose is approximately 20-foot long
- It comes with 5 inch wheels
- Attachable detergent tank allows the people to keep the cleaning agents within reach
- The compact design makes the storage easier
- All the wands are interchangeable for the convenience of the people
- Onboard storage enables you to keep the spray tips and pressure wand in the same place
- It is extremely light in weight which in turn provides easy portability
- Very powerful electric power washer that cleans all the stains properly
- It is not highly durable
- Sometimes it makes noises which are quite irritating
#5. Briggs Stratton Electric Pressure Washer 1700 PSI 1.3 GPM with Instant Start/Stop System
There is a mysterious land hidden but exploring those areas is quite interesting. Briggs and Stratton Electric Pressure Washer is an incredible specially to meet the needs of people. For higher level of cleaning, the Briggs Stratton electric pressure washer is one of the best options. Exploring its features of any required item is quite interesting task. If you want to explore its enticing features then watch out the following points.
- It comes with an instant start and stop system
- Motor generates up to 17000 psi
- It has an integrated air inflator
- A detergent injection system allows the infusion of cleaning agent into the water steam
- It weight approximately 25-pounds
- Its handy wheels provide easy portability
- The pressure hose is approximately 26 ft high
- The power cord is approximately 35 feet
- The long extension cord allows you to clean the hard-to-reach areas too
- It can easily move to different parts of a house
- This is an ideal for cleaning hardwood floors
- It prevents the carbon-monoxide build-up
- It is quite easy to use
- You will be able to clean the upper parts of a house with the help of spray nozzle kit
- It is an environmental friendly machine
- It demands extra care , as it can damage due to some minor negligence
- The nozzle made with poor quality aluminium though it not durable
Top 5 Best Gas Pressure Washer [Comparisons]
Gas pressure washers are considered as the most powerful pressure washers that are available in the market. These pressure washers tend to cost significantly higher than the electric pressure washers. People prefer it for professional cleaning jobs because these pressure washers are ideal for such toughest cleaning task. But all the models of the gas pressure washers never deliver the same results or the results which you expect from them. For this purpose, it is vital to research which model can suit your cleaning job.
Here, you can look at some of the top-rated gas pressure washers that are available in the market. For your convenience, the following table is created. You can look for the review accompanying the table which can help you in choosing the product with desired features.
Best Gas Pressure Washer Reviews
#1. Karcher Gas Power Pressure Washer 2700 PSI, 2.5 GPM
All the gas power washers are practical for large cleaning jobs around the house. For better cleaning jobs, gas pressure washer is available in the market. If you are searching for a relatively powerful gas power washer, the Karcher Gas Pressure Washer is the best option. You will find all the desired features in it.
- Karcher has 196cc engine which is a 4-cycle engine
- It delivers water stream at 2700 psi or 2.5 GPM
- It has an axial cam pump with an aluminum head
- The size of fuel tank is .26 gallons, and oil crankcase has the capacity of 0.6L
- It has an onboard detergent tank
- A number of attachments are with the package such as extension hose, universal wash brush kit, and spray nozzle
- It comes with a folding handle for compact storage
- It has 8 inch pneumatic tires with wielded steel frame
- 5 quick connect nozzles with small storage footprint are available in its package.
- The spray width of the nozzle ranges from 0° to 65°
- Karcher comes with a 3-year warranty
- Karcher gas washer can use for heavier residential purposes
- It is a great machine for light duty applications too
- Easy to move from location to location
- Durable machine and has longer life expectancy
- It comes with a safety lock that protects you from any mishap
- The pressure regulator is not adjustable in Karcher gas washer
- It does not able handle mighty cleaning jobs
#2. Generac Gas Power Pressure Washer 2,800 PSI 2.5 GPM 196cc OHV
Every person desires to get rid of the dirt or stains. Some displeasing areas with hard mud need efficient work to clean. For making the stained area spotless, you definitely need the right set of tools, machines or equipment. Cleaning the area manually is a strenuous and daunting job. So you must be looking for a suitable High pressure gas washer that does the cleaning job efficiently. Generac Gas Power Pressure Washer is one of the best which offers various task. This review of Generac gas pressure washer covers its important aspects.
- Generac Gas washer has an axial cam pump with easily accessed hose connections
- It has an ergonomic spray gun with good grip handle
- An Integrated spray gun holder comes with its attachments
- It comes with an integrated 3/4 gallon onboard detergent tank
- It has 25 inch PVC hose that connects to the rear end of the spray gun
- Four quick nozzle tips are available in the product package
- Nozzle tips include 0, 25, and 40 degrees, and soap applicator
- It weighs approximately 61 pounds
- The oversize flat tires provide easy moment
- This gas washer is a reliable which delivers maximum performance
- It runs smoothly without making irritating noise
- It generates the most powerful water jet
- Cleans the area with excellent pressure
- The wand can use easily
- Easy-to-pull trigger diminishes the exhaustion
- Attachable nozzles allow you to do heavy cleaning jobs easily
- The instruction available on the package is not clear enough
- Assembling the items is a bit difficult
- It is a heavy in weight
#3. Briggs Stratton Gas Power Pressure Washer 2.3-GPM 2800-PSI
Every person wishes to live in a clean and tidy house. You want to spray out the gutters or clean the siding? The gas pressure washer will handle all such cleaning jobs for you without any doubt. However, you might not know the right gas power washer for your house. Briggs and Stratton is one of the popular names in the washer industry. This brand offers many models, so you can find the appropriate one that suites you well. The review of the Briggs Stratton Gas power washer covers all its efficient features:
- Briggs Stratton washer comes with the on board detergent tank
- Its base is entirely made of steel which makes it highly durable
- Four quick-connect spray nozzles are available in the package
- Fold down handle provides easy portability
- High pressure hose comes with a length of 30-feet
- It has 10-inch Never Go Flat Wheels
- Briggs Stratton gas washer comes with a 2-year factory warranty
- It has 190cc OHV engine
- The easy to start feature helps you to do the cleaning task immediately
- This mind blowing machine comes with easy to store and transport facility
- The nozzles available in the package allow you to do the every sort of cleaning task efficiently
- This mode is practical for all the heavy duty cleaning jobs such as brick, driveways, or cement.
- It is even applicable for concrete pressure washing
- Highly durable as well as fuel efficient
- It is an environmentally friendly washer
- It operates smoothly without any complications
- It is manually operated
- It makes bit loud noise
- Sometimes, it becomes difficult to handle the machine due to its weight
#4. SIMPSON Gas Power Pressure Washer 4200 PSI at 4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by Honda
People might be aware of the fact that the electric pressure washer is usually less efficient and powerful than a gas pressure washer powered by Honda. You definitely want to get power washer with mind blowing features. The SIMPSON Gas power washer is one of the best products available in the market. Its powerful engine allows people to clean the toughest stain easily as well as efficiently. Here, you can see all the amazing features and facilities you can get from this product. Have a look at its review!
- SIMPSON gas power washer delivers a power up to 4200 psi
- Oil engine is also included
- It weights approximately 141 pounds
- The water flow at the rate of 4 GPM
- 13-inch premium pneumatic tires provide easy
- Pressure can be adjusted from 1000 psi to maximum psi
- Safety lock out prevents an accident
- It comes with a 50-inch high pressure hose
- SIMPSON Gas power washer includes five quick connect nozzle tips which include 0, 15, 25, and 40 degrees, and soap applicator
- It has onboard accessory storage
- It comes with a 10-year factory warranty
- Siphon tube detergent injection comes with the package
- It engine start easily and runs smoothly
- Delivers high output cleaning areas such as patios, home exteriors, decks and other areas
- It is simple to assemble
- A compact and light weight allows easier handling
- It gives an optimum and reliable performance
- Highly durable makes it last longer machine
- The instruction available on the package is not enough clearly
- Assembling task sometimes challenging for people
#5. Powerstroke Gas Power Pressure Washer PS80519B 2200 psi
The Powerstroke gas power washer is one of finest due to the amazing balance of features, quality, cost, and power. This power gas washer will come at the apex of your favorite’s directory. Surrounded dust and grime is displeasing to every person. Therefore, it is a need to keep the surrounding environment clean and tidy. However, it is not practically possible to keep the outside environment spotless. Nature has its own style of messing everything up. The Powerstroke gas power washer has become the need of every home because of its marvelous features. To make up your own mind, just read the review discussed below:
- Powerstroke gas washer motor generates upto 2200 psi and 2 GPM
- Three quick connect nozzle tips are with the package.
- The nozzle includes 25 and 40-degree as well as soap applicator
- Spray wand has a length of approximately 21 inch
- It weighs approximately 60 pounds
- Axial camp pump is made up of aluminum while the engine has a stainless steel body
- It comes in black, blue, and silver color
- 25 inch high pressure hose allows you to clean the hard-to-reach areas
- It comes with 7 inch strong wheels
- 150cc Gas engine makes the cleaning job easier
- It is also recommended for light duty tasks
- It comes with 2 year limited warranty
- Its powerful engine is enough for cleaning the entire home stuff
- Stainless steel engine makes it highly durable and extends its life
- Four nozzles allow you to remove dust or stain from every part of a home
- Its engine does not need any extra effort for starting, and the cord is glided
- With the cold water, its efficiency can affect
- Pressure hardly can adjust while using it
All About Best Pressure Washer Tutorials
Power washer is the need of today’s world. It is used for removing the stains, dirt, dust or smudges from the different areas. It even cleans the hard to reach area which was not possible in the previous era. As you know, the different types of washers in the market comes with different features. If you want to buy the high pressure washer then you should have some knowledge of the different types, features, and history annexed to them.
If you want to buy the power washer, then you will probably take an interest in the knowing the history behind such product. How was invented them? And who is behind for its invention? Well, the pressure washing industry has its roots back to the year 1926. It was Frank W. Of eldt II who accidentally invented water washer. He was working as an employee of a Pennsylvanian producer of water heaters and boilers. He was working on a portable whiskey when he discovered if the steam at high pressure hit the workshop floor, it cleans the grease off from that particular area. This steam serves as an effective method of cleaning the floor. He then realized that if this steam is mixed with certain chemicals, then this would be a breakthrough in the cleaning field.
As a result, the best pressure washer was invented, but it was not so much powerful. The pressure invented at that time did not do the same job as the washers do today. At that time, many people were not interested in buying the washers because of its limited awareness. Gradually days turned into months and months turned into years and people started taking an interest in buying the appropriate power washer. With certain modifications, the more advanced form of washer comes in the limelight. A cleaning washer is now a million dollar industry because it is the need of every home.
How Does the Pressure Washer Works?
All the models work in the following ways:
- First of all, when a person starts the engine of a washer, the crankshaft operates the camshaft which lies inside the water pump
- As a result, the fresh water from the garden hose enters through the inlet
- Water pump drives the water up through the high-pressure hose which is attached to a spray gun
- Pressurise water move through the spray gun to quickly blast away the accumulated filth on surfaces such as vehicles, windows, patios, and deck
How to Choose Electric Pressure Washer
For fast cleaning process, the electric washer pressure can serve as the best helping hand. The rapid mist of water clears all the debris in a small fraction of the time. Choosing an electric power washer usually requires the consideration of a few major product features.
Cleaning Power of an Electric Pressure Washers
The electric plus hot water washer cleans the hard mud areas more efficiently and even faster than the cold water washer. It is necessary to choose a superior cleaning system that gives an option of selecting cold water and hot water for the cleaning purposes. Moreover, the steam plus electric pressure washers easily clean the greasy and oily areas. A person should choose the electric pressure according to the area which he wants to clean.
Electrical Cord of an Electric Power Washer
People sometimes avoid getting the electric power washer because they fear of receiving any accidental electrical shocks from the power washer. However, certain models of electric power washers are designed to avoid any mishap. Their electrical cord is fully insulated from the water supply. It is still necessary to choose a mode which works safely or which has a ground fault interrupter. Such safe electric pressure models shut off when any electrical issue prevails.
Size of an Electric Pressure Washer
Electric pressure washer comes in a variety of size from a handheld one to a massive system. The size of a pressure washer varies according to the psi rating. Larger power washers have higher psi and thereby clean the larger areas in a lesser time. However, such pressure washers have a larger motor which adds extra weight to the system. Alternatively, the smaller pressure washers have lower psi, so they are used for smaller cleaning projects. These pressure washers have smaller motors which do not require extra effort or strength for carrying.
A person has to analyse his capacity of carrying the machinery; if he can push a big size electric pressure, then it will serve as the best helping hand for cleaning up the huge projects. People should consider a power washer model which can easily be moved yet it is efficiently cleaning up the surface with no extra effort.
Portability Convenience of an Electric Power Washer
If a person wants the electric power washer for cleaning different locations at a time, then he has to consider the portability factor. Certain models of electric pressure offer easy portability. Such power washers allow the ease of working on the wider areas with no extra effort. It is an essential factor for people who want to work on a larger area effortlessly. However, if a person is not intended to move then with a stationary power washer unit is good to go.
All the models come with certain cleaning attachments such as different nozzle sizes for different cleaning projects. A person has to look for the attachments which work well in every sort of location. Every model has certain multiple sizes of the nozzle which provide a variety of different sprays. These sprays are necessary for cleaning up the different areas such as vehicles, windows, or patios. Other attachments pieces include brushes which are necessary for cleaning up the indoor projects efficiently.
PSI Rating of an Electric Pressure Washer
People usually prefer electric power washers for light and indoor cleaning around the home. Electric power washer comes with pounds per square inch range of 1,300-2,000. The higher the psi is, the larger the area it cleans so you can say that the 2000 psi can use for cleaning a huge deck. Alternatively, the models with less psi unit clean the outdoor patio or other small projects. Before choosing the unit of a model, it is necessary for a person to consider the overall features of the power washer. If a person has a huge sum of money in his pocket, then he should prefer the pressure model with higher psi as it will lower down his struggle for cleaning up the larger portions.
How to Choose Gas Pressure Washer
When you are surrounding with dusty or greasy environment, then you must need a power washer. However, choosing the right machine for the cleaning job is not an easy task as the market is loaded with different sizes and strength. You must look for certain guidelines which can help you in choosing the right product. Before rushing to the market, consider certain things to differentiate the gas pressure washer from the other ones.
Set a Budget
First of all, you have to set a budget for buying the gas pressure washer. Consider how often you are going to use the washer. If you are planning to use it a couple of times per year, then a low priced power washer will be the best for you. Alternatively, if you want to use once a month or more, then buy an expensive one. Gas pressure washers are usually expensive than electric pressure washer so for longer time use consider the gas pressure washer.
Body of the Gas Power Washer
The gas power washer is most likely used for outdoors cleaning and thereby they will expose to different weather conditions. Some extreme weather condition can affect the performance of a gas pressure in the long term. So, you should choose a power washer which is durable and has a corrosion-resistant body. A gas power washer with such hard body will consistently operate well even in the extreme weather.
Cleaning Attachments with a Gas Power Washer
The package of a gas power washer has many cleaning attachments such as brush or extended hose. If you are planning to buy for industrial use or for cleaning equipment then you will need many items along with the washer. Look for the cleaning attachments and see whether such items will be helpful or not. If it is a no then turn over the page and look for other gas power washer model.
Portability of a Gas Power Washer
Gas Power washers are usually very heavy, although it is difficult to move. However, when you are looking for commercial purposes, then you may compromise on the mobility of system. Mobility is the essential feature of a cleaning system which is used for commercial cleaning purposes as it involves covering a larger area. However, certain gas power washer models are available with wheel or trailer. These wheel mounted models will provide easy portability and flexibility of operations.
PSI rating of the Gas Power Washer
People usually prefer gas pressure washer for outdoor cleaning. The gas pressure model comes with varying psi range. PSI or pounds per square inch shows the amount of force or pressure of the water pump. The psi of gas power washer is always higher than the electric pressure washer. The higher the psi of a power washer, the higher will be the cleaning power. You can clean the surface faster with a system that a higher psi rating. So, if you want the gas pressure washer for heavy cleaning jobs then prefer the model with higher psi rating.
Gas Power Washer with a Warranty
Usually, the Power washers do not have a very long life-span; it can last only several years. Make sure that the gas washer model has at least one year of warranty. The attachments with the gas washer should also come with a warranty of at least 90 days.
Types of Best Pressure Washer & their Uses
Market is loaded with many sorts of washers. Every power washer comes with different features, size and structures. Following guide will examine the different types of a washer and their uses:
Electric Pressure Washer
Electric pressure washer use electricity as a source of power and produce no fumes. It is light in weight and produces no noise. Electric washer uses for cleaning small decks, patios, or furniture. It is mostly used for indoor cleaning projects.
Gas Pressure Washer
Gas Pressure Washer is operated by gasoline engine rather than electric motor. It is quite heavy by weight, and most of the time, it is hard to move from one place to other. Gas pressure washers are used for cleaning the large areas such as sidings or larger decks. It cleans the grimy concrete surface four times faster than the electrical pressure washers.
Diesel Pressure Washer
The diesel pressure washer uses a diesel engine to provide power for the water pump. Diesel washer is practical for medium to heavy duty tasks, but it can never be used for indoor tasks.
Petrol Pressure Washer
A washer which uses a gas engine or the petrol engines to remove the dirt and grime particles from a surface is known as petrol pressure washer. It is available in different sizes. Petrol washer is good to use for medium or heavyduty jobs. Moreover, these petrol washers are also useful for outdoor cleaning tasks.
Ultra High Pressure Washer
The ultra high washer is driven with fuel, diesel or electrical engines. It is the outcome of the most up to date technology as it is the extremely high performance machine. Ultra high washer is particularly designed for industrial or professional use. These are best for using in extreme environment such as shipping, off shore, marine, agriculture, manufacturing, building and construction, automotive, etc. These ultra high washers tackle the heavy duty jobs such as blasting off paint, cleaning the concrete surfaces and removing deposits of lime scale.
Hydraulic High Pressure Washer
The hydraulic high washer uses the existing hydraulic system, and there is no need of an electric motor. The beauty of these pressures is noiseless, compact as well as light in weight. These pressures are compatible for use within the agriculture and farm industries. Moreover, these are fit for the areas which are far from the source of electricity. These are not recommended for using at home.
High Pressure Steam Cleaner
High pressure steam cleaner works with a steam system with a temperature as high as 330 Fahrenheit. The high pressure steam cleaner is good for both commercial and industrial cleaning. Environmental friendly steam cleaner is used for removing hard stains. The steam cleaner is applicable to clean the nonelectric fire surrounds, tiled floors and walls, mirrors, curtains, taps, painted surfaces, hearths, vinyl seats, porcelain, carpets, dashboards, window frames, and high chairs. Moreover, it can also use for getting rid of algae from the swimming pools as well as disinfecting soil.
Best Pressure Washer by Features
Detergent Pressure Washer
Pressure comes with different nozzles. Some nozzles of the pressure allow the induction of detergent into the water stream, which helps in cleaning efficiently. Usually, the models come with two different types of chemical injectors. The high pressure or the downstream injector allows the detergent before water leaves the pump while the low pressure or upstream injector introduces the detergent before the water enters into the pump. The type of injector is recommended according to the type of detergent as some detergent have a chemical that can damage the pump.
Commercial Pressure Washer
Commercial washers are designed for daily use. Such washers come with better engines and pumps that can even tolerate the extreme weather conditions. The high grade hoses, brass connections, and stainless lances are the heightened features of a commercial power washer.
Professional Pressure Washer
Professional gas or electric washer offers a lot more options than the other washer systems. The professional electric pressure washers are great for indoor cleaning jobs particularly the restaurant kitchens or the places that involve the meat-packing facilities. The professional gas pressure washers are used for cleaning agricultural equipment or large homes.
Residential Pressure Washer
Residential washer is usually the low end pressure as they can good for indoor cleaning. Almost all the electric pressure washers are built for residential purposes. These washers are light in weight and come with a range of 1300 to 2000 psi. These may easily use for blasting away dust or dirt from indoor items.
Heavy Duty Pressure Washer
Heavy duty power washer gives more cleaning capacity than light duty power washer. These have high GPM and PSI. These heavy duty washer built for large driveways or other flat areas such as tennis courts. They powered with gas rather than electricity. Usually, the contractors uses in it because they are built with a tough and long-lasting body. It does the cleaning job in a lesser time without extra effort. These are efficient for commercial or industrial use.
Cold Water Pressure Washer
Cold water washers work great in removing the dirt from a surface. Caked-on mud can easily remove with the cold washer models. However, it cannot recommend for greasy or oily surfaces. These pressure built with a strong body for removing the stubborn debris from an outdoor field. The high capacity cold water power washers can use for removing heavy dirt or mud.
Portable Pressure Washer
Some stationary washers cannot move from place to place while other portable washers can move easily. These portable power washers can move wherever the duty calls. The maneuverable and dependable design is the heightened features of portable pressure washers. Wheels or tires allow the movement the accessibility of system to the entire area. These machines are mostly light in weight.
Soap Dispense Pressure Washer
Sometimes, the pressure washing alone failed in making the area spotless so, at that time, you might need a detergent or soap. Some soap dispenses washers are available in the market that removes the stubborn stain with the use of soap. These soap pressure have on board detergent tanks which allow the introduction of soap in the water pump.
How to Acquire a Best Pressure Washer
In today’s world, buying the pressure is not a difficult task if you know what you want. You just have to browse, and you will find pressure of different brands. However, sometimes you do not have enough budgets, and you need a washer. Still, you do not have to worry because other alternative washer models are available.
New Manufactured Pressure Washer
A newly manufactured pressure washer comes with at least a year warranty. This warranty pros gain the trust of the people. However, a new product is always at higher rates in the market. If you have a huge sum of money in the pocket and you want a cleaning equipment, then you can buy the high-quality gas washer. Alternatively, if your budget is not allowing you to get an expensive , then a good quality electric washer can also be helpful.
Refurbished Pressure Washer
A good gas pressure washer usually costs hundreds of dollars, and you cannot find it at cheaper rates. Well, there could be a way for getting the quality gas pressure washer at an affordable rate. That way is to buy a refurbished pressure washer. The refurbished pressure washers are returned to the company for some minor reason; they are restored and sent back to the market. This process reduces its cost to some extent, and this thing gives an opportunity for the people to get the quality product at cheaper rates. Still, if the customer is not satisfied with the product then he can again return it within the 30 days, and he will be refunded.
Used Pressure Washer
Gas pressure washer comes at a higher cost than the electric pressure washer. However, when a person needs the top rated gas pressure washer for commercial use at an affordable rate, then due research must carry regarding used pressure washers. These are available at lower rates than the original cost. Buying the used pressure washer is considered as the best value for the money. A person may get 50% or more discount. But there are certain things which a person should analyze before buying the used pressure washer.
- See whether the machine starts and work efficiently.
- Do research about the used pressure washer and read its manual.
- Check the engine whether it is running smoothly or not.
- Check the pump for leakage.
Pressure Washer by GPM
GPM or Gallons per Minute is the quantity of water that is coming from the unit during the one minute of operation. The amount of water determines how quickly and easily the dust or smudges can remove from the surface after breaking the bond between the surface as well as dirt. The pressure that is driven by the power washer machine is responsible for breaking the bond. The best pressure washer machine with a higher GPM needs less time for cleaning the surface though the system with lower GPM always requires more time for the same cleaning job performed. Both PSI and GPM together plays an important role in determining how fast it can make the surface spotless. There are many machines available with different GPM rate.
Under 1.9 GPM2 to 2.4 GPM5 to 2.9 GPM3 to 3.9 GPMAbove 4 GPM
The gas or electric pressure washer machine with GPM less than 1.9 can easily use for the residential purpose. Such pressure washer machines have low power, so they uses for removing stains and green mold from sidewalks, small driveways, and patios.
The market is loaded with machines having GPM that lies between 2 to 2.4. These are more powerful machines having less than 1.9 GPM. It can use not only for commercial but also for residential purpose. But the commercial pressure washer machines have less cleaning power, so it will take more time for cleaning the stubborn stains.
For cleaning the sidewalks and driveways, the best pressure washer machines with 2.5 to 2.9 GPM is feasible. Most of the heavy duty pressure machines have more than 2.5 GPM. Such machines have aggressive cleaning power, and these are used for commercial cleaning purposes.
Electric or gas pressure washers with 3 to 3.9 GPM are more powerful than the consumer grade counterparts. These ranging machines good for cleaning vehicles or farming equipment in less time.
Certain professional pressure washers have more than 4 GPM. These washers built with a professional engine that blasts the dust in no time. The machines having more than 4 GPM are extremely powerful, however they cannot recommend for residential purposes.
Washers by Pressure
PSI or pounds per square inch is the maximum amount of pressure that needs to exert a pressure washer. It is the force which delivers to the area have to clean. Orifice size of the nozzle tip and GPM determined the PSI. The higher the PSI, the more areas you will be able to clean in a fraction of the time.
Under 1999 PSI2000 to 2599 PSI2600 to 2799 PSI2800 to 3099 PSIAbove 3100 PSI
Pressure washers with less than 1999 psi are, for residential purposes. Such washers are ideal for homeowners to handle the automotive cleaning jobs and other household cleaning tasks. Some of the electric pressure washers come with psi less than 1999. It is used for cleaning gutters, brick, fence, wood, and decks.
There are many machines with psi ranges from 2000 to 2599. These are used for certain heavier residential tasks like lawn equipment or cleaning driveways and patios.
Electric or gas pressure washers with 2600 to 2799 psi are useful for cleaning outdoor equipment and structures. These work more efficiently and quickly than the machine with less than 2600 psi.
Both electric and gas pressure washers are available with 2800 to 3099 psi. This range of psi is a moderate strength unit which can be used for heavy duty tasks. These are for heavier residential or lighter commercial cleaning tasks.
Certain pressure washers will provide a psi of more than 3100. With such washers, the larger or heavy duty jobs become easier. Most of the time, gas or diesel pressure washers with enough power deliver the water at PSI greater than 3100. This force or pressure can remove not only debris but also dust from any area. These professional pressure washers are ideal for outdoor and industrial cleaning jobs.
Parts of Pressure Washer
Following primary components combine to form the anatomy of washer:
Electric or Gas Engine
Different models come with electric or gas engine. It is entirely up to the person that which sort of pressure he prefers. Usually, the smaller pressure washers powered with an electric motor while the bigger models of pressure washer operated with a gasoline engine. Pressure having a gas engine works well in electricity deficit area. But the gas powered pressure washers are usually very heavy so they are mostly used for commercial purposes.
The water pump is always considering as the heart of a pressure washer. The pump is able to handle the flow of 1–2 gallons of water. The pressure pump draws water through the water outlet. The engine is responsible for drawing the water in and out of the pump.
The water inlet is a hose that attaches the main water supply to the pressure washer. Filter within the inlet stops debris, dust, and dirt from moving into the washer and blocking up the cleaning process.
A hose or a tube has to attach with the washer. The high pressure washer is toughened with layers of high-density plastic and a wire mesh. It is different from the ordinary bit of tubing because it can survive the flow of high-pressure water. In general, the pressure washer comes with a safety margin of about 300 percent, so if the pressure washer is at 3000 psi, then the hose should able to endure pressures of about 7000 psi.
Wheels and Cleaning Attachment
Wheels attached with the pressure washer allow it to roll easily from one place to other. These wheels prevent the burden of lifting the heavy machinery. Moreover, the cleaning materials available with the pressure washer enable a person to switch the attachment accordingly. These attachments are driven by the pressure of the water which is flowing through them.
Pressure Washer Equipment & Accessories
The package of pressure washer comes with many accessories. All these accessories are available for different purposes. These accessories helps in scrubbing the surface efficiently.
Pressure Washer Pumps
Washer requires a pump for producing high pressure. The pressure washer usually comes with different sorts of the pump, but the most common ones are reciprocating or rotary pumps. These pumps add energy to the water. Moreover, some washers may come with axial cam pump which drive shaft directly while others drive the camshaft. The axial pump mostly use in the pressure with less than 3500 psi while the crankshaft drive pump use in the power washers above 3000 psi. Most of the washers with less than 2500 psi have wobble plate pumps.
Pressure Washer Gun
Spray guns of different pressure washer models offer different pattern. The pressure washer has a spray gun for blasting the dust or dirt away. Pressure washer spray guns are usually made of plastic material or a combination of plastic and metal. However, the metal body spray guns are more durable and strong than the plastic components. Both the electric and gas pressure washer comes with different spray guns. The pressure washer with more than 3000 psi usually has metal body spray guns which last for a longer period.
Pressure Washer Hose Reel
In order to organize the tangled electrical cords or pressure hose, a hose reel is needed. Water washer connected with different hose reels. There may be hand crank, electric driven, or spring driven reels. The pressure washer reels come with different lengths as well as diameter. The hose reel of the higher psi pressure has approximately 3/8 inch diameter and 100 feet length. These reels are good for easier storage of the unit when not using.
Pressure Washer Nozzle
The nozzle is one of the essential items that come with the pressure washer package. Pressure washers with less than 2400 psi generally have a single adjustable nozzle which delivers about 0 degree fan patterns. Moreover, other pressure washer models come with a turbo or rotating spray nozzle that clean more efficiently than the adjustable nozzle. Certain heavy duty pressure washers have four to five single nozzle tips. Such nozzles create different patterns for different cleaning jobs. The zero degree nozzles uses for blasting, 15 degrees for stripping off the dirt, 25 degrees for cleaning the surfaces, and 40-degree nozzle is using for washing the windows, driveways, and patios.
Pressure Washer Attachments
Pressure washer comes with certain attachments such as brushes, extension wands, gauges, gutter cleaner, pressure regulators, spray rollers, surface cleaners, water brooms, and wet sandblasters. These attachments make the cleaning process easier as different cleaning jobs demand different item for cleaning and these attachments could serve the purpose. Pressure washers of different brands come with different attachments. However, people always prefer the unit with many attachments.
The Bottom Line
At last, we may say that challenging cleaning task becomes easier with the best pressure washer. In the present era, it is very difficult to choose the right pressure washer because the market is full with many options. Although, the above reviews of the best pressure washers will let you save your time as well as money to get the power washer according to the desired features. In addition to this, we try to cover all aspects of washers to make your decision easy. Rest all things depends usually on your needs as well as your affordability.