A gas powered pressure washer is more expensive than the electric pressure washer because it is more durable, powerful as well as suited to remote areas where no electricity outlet is present. The powerstroke pressure washer has a good name in the industry of power washers. There is not even a single model of powerstroke is inefficient or less reliable. Therefore, if you get any of power stroke washer, you will never regret your investment. Of course, you cannot buy all the models of Powerstroke Company, so this guidance will help you in getting the most suitable one.
Cleaning the greasy garage or driveway requires the backbreaking labor. You have to suffer from backbone or stains in the muscles if you kept on scrubbing the stubborn grimes. Although, this cleaning task will become easier if you bring a power washer home. In just a fraction of the time, it can effectively exile the dirt without demanding extra effort or time. You will get a sparkling clean with this deep cleaning machine. Gas or electric powered pressure washers are available in the market for the convenience of the people. Manufacturers keep the demands of people in their mind before inventing such products.
Top 3 Powerstroke Pressure Washer [Comparison]
- 0.1 Top 3 Powerstroke Pressure Washer [Comparison]
- 0.2 How to Choose the Best Powerstroke Pressure Washer?
- 0.3 Tips for getting the most out of a Power Washer
- 1 Bottom Line
Everyone knows that a power washer can make the cleaning job easier, so its demand in the market is touching the sky. Every person prefers the best one for their home. However, they do not know which one could better serve the purpose. At that moment, he needs some helping hand which can take him out from this dilemma-tic situation. The following powerstroke pressure washer review can help such people in getting the right product. The features, pros, and cons will let them to realize which combination makes the perfect power washer for commercial, industrial or home use. Continue reading the review to make yourself aware which power stroke pressure washer suites your definition of an ideal cleaning equipment.
1. Powerstroke Pressure Washer 3000 PSI PS80544B
The Powerstroke gas pressure washer 3000PSI is considered as the most powerful cleaning machine because it comes with a high power output system. Powerstroke 3000 PSI is the best cleaning machine. Many customers has a view that this machine can use for multi tasking purposes including it can carry out all sorts of cleaning projects. Powerstroke pressure washer is ideal for people who wants to makes the outdoor living space sparkling clean throughout the year. Moreover, people who own a larger space must get 3000 PSI power washer to remove any sort of debris or dirt. Every machine has some pros and cons but the point is that the advantages should outweigh the cons in various aspects. After reading this review, you will realize that the Powerstroke 3000 psi pressure washer is a worth investing machine.
- The Powerstroke gas power washer has 212CC OHV amazing engine
- This comes with 3000 PSI and 2.5 GMP flow rate
- The package contain 4 pro-style spray tips for maximizing the cleaning capacity
- This nozzle tips are positioned at 0 degree, 25 degree, and 40 degree
- 1 gallon on-board detergent tank
- 12 inch flat free wheels
- It comes with a trigger handle wand
- Fuel tank has a capacity of 0.66 gallons
- The PVC pressure hose is 25 feet long
- This comes with blue, black and silver color
- It is suitable for medium duty tasks
- It weighs about 56.1 pounds
- The product dimension is 21 by 20 by 37 inches
- 2 years of warranty
- The Powerstroke power washer has an amazing cleaning capacity.
- High temperature rapidly removing the stubborn dirt or debris
- The Powerstroke gas washer made up of highly durable material that can last for a longer period
- Heating coils are heavy duty to avoid any problem while cleaning the surface
- The pressure hose can withstand the high pressure water flow
- People usually believe that a gas powered washer is extremely disastrous for environment but this machine is made with the high respect to environment
- Though, without using any harmful chemical, it can clean the stubborn debris. So it is believe to be an eco-friendly product
- Pretty light in weight than many other gas washers
- With the 12 inch wheels you can move it easily around the larger parking lot
- The on-board detergent tank allows you to carry the soap or other additional items easily
- The Powerstroke 3000PSI power washer is a bit high in price than other similar gas washer
- Some customers reported that this product is bit noisy
2. Powerstroke Pressure Washer 2700 PSI Gas PS80947
People usually set aside money to buy the most efficient product which can make their life easier. Cleaning a larger outdoor surface is a very challenging job for the house owner. The larger backyard or garage is somewhat ignored as it required extra effort for cleaning. At this moment, when you realize, you need a high power washer which can clean the entire outdoor for you. Powerstoke gas pressure washer is the only solution to make everything sparkling clean. Therefore, if you have a large backyard then prefer the Powerstroke 2700 psi pressure washer because it does not come with any electric cord that limit your movement. Here you will come to know thoroughly about this powerful 2700 psi gas washer. so, continue reading to know its features, some pros and cons.
- The Powerstroke power washer has 189cc OHC Subaru engine
- This comes with 2700 psi and 2 GPM
- The non-marring rubber high pressure hose is 25 foot long
- It is equipped with flat free 12 inch wheels
- 3-pistol aluminum pump for corrosion-free and reliable performance
- Pro-style angles and soap spray nozzle tips which can position at 0 degree, 25 degree and 40 degree
- It is available in black and blue colors
- 1 gallon detergent tank
- Includes recoil start system
- The chrome-plated spray wand is 21 inch long
- It weighs about 61.1 pounds
- It is an upright ergonomically designed power washer
- The product dimension is 37 by 20.5 by 23 inches
- It is backed up by 2 years of warranty
- The Powerstroke 2700 PSI power washer has enough power to remove the stubborn dirt easily
- The pressure hose allows you to clean the hard-to-reach areas
- Large wheels allow you to easily roll the machine over the rough areas
- The power washer powerstroke has different nozzles that enable you to direct the water to all sort of dirty areas.
- The pressure 2700 psi washer allows you to remove the spilled paint easily from a driveway or sidewalk
- Some customers reported that the assembling is bit difficult and it requires lots of time
- Others complain about it always need a second pull for starting
- This is bit noisy
- This gas power machine is not an eco-friendly
3. Powerstroke Pressure Washer 3100 PSI Gas ZRPS80310E
When it comes to buying the high commercial power washer then you will definitely bring the power stroke pressure washer 3100 PSI to your priority list. With this powerful powerstroke power washer, you can clean all sorts of areas including patio, parking lots, backyards, garage, vehicle, windows, grills and what not. People who are fed up with the day to day challenging cleaning task then bring powerstroke 3100psi gas washer to their home. Obviously, it can make their life easier. Home owners will enjoy cleaning the larger areas with 3100 psi gas power washer. Moreover, you can save your time as well as energy if you get gas powerstoke washer. The manufacturer has designed this machine in a way that it can handle different types of cleaning jobs easily. This review will highlight its features, some pros and cons.
- The Powerstroke pressure washer is powered by 189 cc Subaru EA190 engine
- This has vertical shaft four cycle engine
- It comes with 3100 psi and 2.4 GPM
- The package contain four pro-style nozzles
- This comes with 1 gallon on-board detergent tank
- Battery maintainer keeps the battery charged while operating it
- It comes in blue color
- The pressure hose is 25 inches long
- This is equipped with an electric start system
- It comes with a built-in battery for the electric start system
- The weighs about 80 pounds
- It comes in a chain-driven overhead cam design
- The dimension is 32 by 28 by 25 inches
- This has 1 year of warranty
- The Powerstroke gas pressure washer has highly durable material that prolong its life
- The four different types of nozzles can be used for all cleaning jobs even the tougher ones
- The strong engine assures of the ability to blast away the stubborn grime found in the commercial garages
- With the 25 inch high pressure hose, you can easily clean the hard to reach areas
- It comes with a comfortable handle that allows you to clean the surface conveniently
- This existing system is helpful to pull the cord in case the electric does not work or the battery is dead
- The assembling is also not a rocket science
- Although the high pressure hose is helpful in certain aspects but at times, it tangled easily
- It is pretty heavy so users sometimes feel difficulty in moving it across the rough surface
How to Choose the Best Powerstroke Pressure Washer?
You will find many power washers in the market but finding the right one is always challenging. If you are not aware of the essential factors, then you might end up buying the wrong product. There are a number of amazing gas power washer models out there that can take care of your outdoors or even indoors. Here are the few factors that can help you in choosing the best Powerstroke gas pressure washer.
Easy to Maneuver
Gas power washers are always heavier in weight than electric washers as it comes with many additional features. The internal combustion engines add at least 25 pounds to the total weight of the pressure. So the first factor to consider while buying the Powerstroke pressure washer is whether you can move it across the yard or not. Although, if the power washer is heavier, then it must have wheels for providing easy maneuverability.
Material of the High Pressure Hose
The material of the high-pressure hose varies from model to model. Every material has its pros and cons.
- The silumin body power washer is affordable one but is likely to break in harsh environmental conditions.
- The composite body pressure hose is very fragile but resistant to kicks.
- The plastic body pressure hose is most preferred material, but it is not resistant to abrasion and tends to age with the time.
- The brass body pressure hose is resistant to oxidation and is much stronger than other materials.
Cleaning Power and Engine Size
The cleaning power of a power washer can be interpreted from its water pressure (PSI) and flow rate (GPM). Engine size of the gas powered powerstroke pressure washers is measured in cubic centimeters which indicate the volume of the combustion chamber. Higher the number more strong the engine. Ultimately, the more powerful the engine, the higher the water pressure (PSI).
The flow rate of the gas powered pressure washers is typically measured in gallons per minute. If the washer has higher GPM, then it will clean the area in lesser time.
In a nutshell, if you want a power washer for commercial use then prefer the machine with greater engine size, higher PSI, and GPM while if you need this machine for residential use, then the product with less cleaning power is enough for you.
Starting System of Gas Washer
A gas pressure washer usually comes with recoil start system which is somewhat difficult for the user to pull. However, you can find them with the electric system or with both the starters. Although, prower washers with electric starter are bit expensive, but they can eliminate the need for pulling or putting a strain on muscles.
Watch Video – 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
Belt-Driven or Direct-Driven Pump
You will find the water washers with different driving ways. Some gas powered power washers come with belt-driven while others come with a direct-driven pump. Both can serve you in their unique ways. The direct-driven pump is more affordable and prevents the engine from overheating, but they tend to cause more noise. Conversely, the belt-driven are bit expensive, but they allow the machine to run a lower rate without overheating. Moreover, if you want a power washer for daily cleaning job, then prefer the with the belt-driven pump.
Tips for getting the most out of a Power Washer
If you are planning to buy the pressure washer then you must know certain tips to get most out them:
- When it comes to cleaning the vertical areas then rinse it from the top and wash from the bottom up.
- The colors of nozzles indicates the forcefulness and narrowness of a spray pattern such as green is 25 degrees, white is 40 degrees, red is 0 degrees while yellow is 15 degrees. The black color nozzle is used for dispensing soap.
- Prefer the broadest lowest pressure nozzle because the too narrow nozzle can cut the area which you are trying to clean.
- Before filling the fuel tank add fuel stabilizer to the gasoline.
- Keep the nozzle tip at an angle above the cleaning surface and at some distance to prevent any damage.
- Do not spray water under or behind the vertical surfaces like lap siding or air-conditioning equipment.
All the above models lie in the category of the best powerstroke pressure washer. They offer ease-of-use, exceptional durability as well as great efficiency. It will not render you an amazing long term investment but also it will best value for money gas pressure washer. No one can doubt the efficiency of Powerstroke pressure washer that has the aim of making life easier. With little investment, you will get a reliable and powerful gas powered washer. The great rating of the Powerstroke power washer models in its reviews compel every person who wants to makes the cleaning job simpler. Everyone wants to evaluate their choices and needs before buying any product. This review is the best platform for people who wants to end up with the best power stroke pressure washer.